ETHLocker: Crypto ERC20 Token Locking Service dApp With Smart Contract refers to a token lockup or token vesting contract (with the UI), that is a smart contract on a blockchain that is designed to hold and manage a specific amount of cryptocurrency tokens for a predefined period. With ETHLocker: Crypto ERC20 Token Locking Service dApp With Smart Contract you as a platform owner can earn fees from every single token locking submission from any project. Usually, token locking is done from the project owner's side so you can promote your locking service to new crypto projects so they can lock their tokens on your platform.This mechanism is commonly used in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space for various purposes, including:
- Project Fund Management: Crypto startups and projects often use token lockers to manage their funds. For example, when a project conducts an initial coin offering (ICO) or a token sale, they may lock a portion of the tokens they receive in a smart contract to ensure they are not immediately liquidated, promoting trust and preventing large dumps in the market.
- Team and Advisor Vesting: To incentivize and align the interests of the team, advisors, and early contributors, tokens are often locked in smart contracts with predetermined release schedules. This ensures that these parties receive their tokens gradually over time rather than all at once.
- Liquidity Provision: In decentralized finance (DeFi) and yield farming, users might lock their tokens in a smart contract to provide liquidity to a decentralized exchange or liquidity pool in exchange for earning fees and rewards.
- Governance Tokens: Some blockchain projects use token lockers to distribute governance tokens. These tokens might be locked initially and then released to users who participate in governance activities over time.
- Security and Trust: Token lockers add an additional layer of security to the crypto ecosystem. By having tokens held in a smart contract, users can be confident that the release of tokens will occur according to a predefined schedule, reducing the risk of scams or mismanagement.
- Long-Term Holding Strategies: Individuals might use token lockers to enforce a long-term holding strategy. By locking tokens in a smart contract, they reduce the temptation to sell impulsively and can plan for the future.
You can set your platform service fee anywhere from 0 - 100%, and update the fees anytime.
- Wallet Connect v2 Integration
- Smart Contract Included
- Ethereum Mainnet / Sepolia Support
- View All Locks
- View My Locks
- View Lock Information (Locked amount, token address, token name, token symbol, token decimals)
- View Lock Records (Total amount locked, Owner, Lock date, TGE date, TGE percent, Cycle, Cycle Release Percent, Unlocked amount)
- Optional Vesting
- View Vesting Information (Schedule)
- Countdown for the next unlock
- Unlock tokens
- Lock tokens
- Lock tokens with vesting
- Wallet disconnect
- And more...
- React JS
- Shared hosting / VPS / Dedicated Server (With Web Server)
- NODE JS (Locally)
- Code Editor (VS Code for example)
- ERC20 Wallet